Monday, July 7, 2008

YET another day

Yes today I have continued my search for new schools. I am fairly sure that I would like to go back to school but have yet to find a school that fits my needs. 
I am looking for someplace that can offer me my masters degree in traditional, or 2D, animation. There are many great schools out there, and each time I find one I keep getting turned off by it. The best schools I've found DON'T have masters programs, or they do but they focus on 3D animation. 
One of my top school choices right now would be The Vancouver Film School which has an AWESOME traditional animation demo reel... HERE.
Another is SCAD, in Georgia, which also has a very cool demo reel that has quite a few 2D animation parts to it. 
One more place that is actually going to call me tomorrow is Dmac, in florida. Their demo reel is not that exciting and does not really have too much 2D animation to it. As you can see on their course list here. Their 3D stuff is good... but i think they just dropped out of the race. 

3 comments:

  1. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6241001256993938219&postID=8597150956024032157

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to the Vancouver school, and I'll get a job out there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to, that's my first choice... but they have no masters program i think...

    ReplyDelete