Saturday, July 26, 2008

games and comics

Today was, overall, a boring day. Although, tonight was a bit better. I ended up going over to my aunt and uncle's house for a while and hung out with Dan and little Daniel. After Daniel was put to bed dan and I ended up talking comics for a bit. I have never really been too into comics but I find myself moving towards batman comics. Maybe it's because Dan has an ASS LOAD of them. I was trying to figure out which ones I should start with and he gave me a few good ones. I also spoke with my good buddy Dan, who I attended college with, and he told me to check out a few of the same ones. 

So as I spoke with Dan, my cousin's husband, he ended up pulling out a box of his comics and he's going to let me borrow a bunch that I have on my list. 

We'll see how this goes. I'll probably end up buying some, if not all, of the ones he's letting me borrow. There is a midwest comic convention going on in early October at the State Fair Grand Stand. We're really looking forward to that.

I'll probably end up posting each comic as I finish reading them... but the first on will be The Killing Joke. Guess who it stars...

No comments:

Post a Comment