Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vancouver Film School phoned...

Today I received a call from the Vancouver Film School saying that I WILL be receiving a call tomorrow to talk with Admissions Advisor, Patric Quigley. This school is definitely at the top of my list for schools right now. I just hope they have something to offer me besides a BFA... 

I was going through their site and blog today and found a few very interesting things. A very large number of their graduates work on all sorts of movies, such as all 3 of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and all 3 of the newer Star Wars movies, episodes 1-3. This really sparked my interest. Now I can't wait to hear from Patric tomorrow to get some information about this school. 

I will update with further information...
::GIANT GRIN::

3 comments:

  1. sweet, good luck. hope you hear something worth your while

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome dude, also have you checked out any abroad/overseas schools? The Royal College of Art comes to my mind... good programs, and they are all strictly MA's and above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME... Thanks guys. I'll be sure to look into The Royal College of Art. I'm super pumped for the Vancouver school... but i'm still WAY open to suggestions if you guys have any.

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete