Thursday, July 10, 2008

A taste of India

The people who went to India with me will probably see this and think, "you chose THOSE pictures why?" But here's a few images and captions...


Sculpture garden.
The Taj.
Baby monkey at one of the forts that we visited.

Man at work washing screen printed fabrics.
Guard. This guy just looked cool. 
Painted Elephant. My friend Carl and I were sitting outside, waiting for everyone else when all of the sudden these painted elephants walked by. It was later that we learned that the next day was the Festival of the Painted Elephant.

I forget exactly what these guys were called but they were sitting outside of the fort with the monkeys and they were begging... also waving...
If you were to walk into my house today, you would see this picture as soon as you got inside the door. Kind of a nice greeting I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment