Saturday, July 26, 2008

Step Brothers


Today Gretchen, my mom and I all went to see the new movie Step Brothers. It was pretty funny and to my surprise it was rated R. I didn't know this until minutes before entering the theater. This only meant that they used real swear words rather than making up stupid ones. Once again, it's Will Ferrell, and you usually have to be a fan of his to like the movies he's in. John C. Reilly was Will's co-star in this ride. There were parts I liked and parts I didn't. But for the most part, I am a Will Ferrell, and just about everything he does, in my opinion, is pure genius. 

Overall, not everyone will dig this flick. I loved it, but as you know, I am a fan of most movies that I actually go out and see.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I saw it too. Was rather unimpressed, slightly disappointed. You get most of the laughs from the trailer. It was funny though, and I did laugh. I just was expecting more.

    ReplyDelete