Monday, July 14, 2008

a little drawing on the wall never hurt anybody

While sitting at home, my aunt Tammy called and had a proposition for me. She is redoing her kitchen and has a few blank spots on her walls for the next few weeks where her counters and cupboards will go. SO, Michael and I were invited over to do a bit of art for those blank spaces, in hopes that someone in the future will see these when/if the kitchen is redone again. 
I drew a huge coy fish along side of a "hick-ish" man wearing overalls and a trucker hat that says "Booty Hunter". 


This is me putting the finishing touches on my coy fish. 
More images to come as I continue to put them on their wall. 

P.S. - if anyone else has any requests for art... go ahead and let em fly... 
I am currently unemployed, so get it while it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment