Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moving on

Well I've read more batman comics and have decided that I like them. 

In other news, I went out for sushi with Gretchen, Chevis, and Dan. We went to Mt. Fugi in Maple grove. Great sushi, great time, LOTS of sushi was consumed. Gretchen even tried a piece this time... not sure if she liked it that much, but she tried a piece of a Philadelphia Roll. I think we ordered 2 appetizers, 4 rolls, 6 pieces of shrimp sushi (all for gretchen), 8 pieces of random sushi, and 2 deserts (small ones)... then we went for coldstone... I know it sounds like a lot but it wasn't THAT much. 

After that it was a couple of hours if a great new game for the Wii called Boom Blox i believe. Very fun. 

I actually started an animation the other night. It's about a VERY young (in or just out of diapers) batman... as in started, I mean, drew up the story boards... I don't know if I'll go threw with animating the whole thing. Not sure if I want to do that for something that I didn't completely create myself. 

2 comments: