Wednesday, July 2, 2008

don't touch my Hancock


Hancock was actually not as good as I had hoped. I was expecting much more action, story, and background. The amount of action that was there was pretty good. Don't get me wrong, there was action and destruction, **SPOILER** I just kind of hoped there would be an EPIC fight scene at the end or something. I would have liked to see more development with the story as well... I like what story was there... just wanted more of it, similar to the action. As for background, I left the theater with about 20 or 30 questions in my head that were never even close to being answered. WHY this, and WHY that...  after a while I just kind of said, "eh."

Overall Hancock was definitely worth seeing and I'll probably pick it up once it's on DVD for cheap... which shouldn't be too long after it is released. 

p.s. - if you haven't seen too many of the previews, and you're on the fence about it, you should probably go see it. After a couple of preview that I saw I pretty much was calling the shots in the movie. **SPOILER** In one preview they tell you that he starts becoming human, in another you can see the main woman in a dark outfit with eye liner and that, for me, was a huge hint that she too was a super hero. 

No comments:

Post a Comment