Sunday, July 6, 2008

The weekend

So far I've driven my mom and her friend to the movies about 3 times this weekend. Also drove my mom to a couple different libraries. Nothing too exciting. 
On Thursday, July 3, the neighbors and I shot off fireworks for a while. On the 4th it was basically a lazy day. The neighbors were shooting off fireworks during the day, kinda pointless, and a cop pulled up so they all ran inside, but he just kept driving. Later that night I went for a bicycle ride around 10:30 pm and rode over to my aunt and uncle, Janice and Tom's house. Their neighbors were shooting off fireworks as well, so I stuck around there for a bit. We were kind of planning on going out to watch fireworks but I guess everyone just decided against it. No big deal though, we had a blast just sitting around the house. 
Yesterday, July 5th, Michael brought my bowling to witness my MAD bowling skills... I think I got about a 120 or so for my highest score... cuz I'm that good. More fireworks later that night and then just hung out around the house. 

Overall a pretty chill 4th of July weekend. Good stuff. 

2 comments: