Monday, June 16, 2008

Out on the bike

WOW i went for a long bike ride today... at least long for me. I'll be doing that more often... hopefully. Went and bought a back light for my bike... like a rear reflector... and a speedometer/odometer for the bike as well.
Stopped in at my old job and talked with a few of my friends that I worked with. Some very cool people. I'll probably stop back in tomorrow and hang out again... just to keep them from working.  ^_^     I'm sure my old boss loves that... 

I also ate at Khan's Mongolian Barbecue today... pretty good place. I went with Gretchen and Michael

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time on the bus -- sometimes it's fun to all ride together. I thought you might enjoy that. It was really nice of you to get your dad those Remote Control Airplanes for Father’s day. I can see that is a fun thing for you both to do, that said, the airplane remnants all over the livingroom must go. Would you take care of that please? It was good to hear about your bike trip and visit. Take care – Mom

    ReplyDelete