Monday, June 23, 2008

a little backup

A few days ago, Gretchen, Michael and I went to Robot Love and this is one picture I forgot to post...

gretchen in a gloomy bear costume
............................................

Today, I was calling around to various Targets, Wal Marts and Game Stops for Wii Fit... no luck. Then gretchen called me and asked if I checked one other Target. I hadn't, so she went there and they actually had 3 of them. 
So we cracked that sucker open and had some fun today. It's really a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I didn't know that the mat thing had sensors in it so that it could tell how well you're balancing. The game is actually VERY fun. 

........................................

On ANOTHER note, my cousin Chevis' husband Dan called me up the other night with a very interesting proposition. He wanted to know if I would be interested in taking a bus to Chicago, where they live, and help him ride his motorcycle back to Minnesota, where they are moving. Chevis is going to drive their car while either Dan or I ride with her and the other rides the bike. 
I, of course, accepted. Now, excited out of my pants, I am awaiting Wed. night when I board the bus that will bring me to Chicago. 
I think we'll hang out around there Thursday, maybe hit up a couple stores or something, and then head back to Minnesota Friday morning. 

Any details I receive later on will be posted. 

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome picture of Gretchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I had to convince her to let me take it.

    ReplyDelete