Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Meeting...

Today I met with a man named Chris Pearson at the Art Institute International Minnesota in Minneapolis. It was very cool to see a program that was so highly based on animation. I went there to see if I might be interested in continuing my ANIMATION education... but they don't have a masters program and I already have my BFA... so idk what i could get from there besides a hole in my wallet and animating in their classrooms... ... my portfolio would be beefed up for sure though. 
We'll see...
Till then I think i'll just work on my portfolio at home. 
keep checking it, one of these days it's BOUND to have changed. 

Also ate at Noodles and Co. today... I usually am not impressed by their food but I tried their noodle dish that was composed of Udon Noodles.... it was pretty good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment