Monday, June 9, 2008

The first blog


My first blog. Very exciting. I plan to post current things going on in my life, such as jobs, projects, animations, and whatever I can come up with. 

Let's start with the basics, shall we?

My name is Jared J. Johnston. I graduated in May 2008 from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelors of Fine Art, concentration on Multimedia Design. My true passion is animation. I recently created an animation called PuZu for my senior project class. (this animation, along with others by me, can be viewed at my website, thatanimationsite.com

I enjoy snowboarding, rock climbing, biking, badminton, motorcycling, working with Apple computers, collecting vinyl figures and just about all things design. I'm a huge movie buff. I try to get to the movies about 3 times a month at least, depending on what's being released. If you keep up with this blog you'll be getting constant movie reviews from me. 

Well I think that's all I have for now. So I'll leave off with a picture of me... taken in photo booth 


No comments:

Post a Comment