Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Geeking Out

Star Wars... That's right, I said STAR WARS. Today I went with my old roommate Zac to the Science Museum of Minnesota to see the current STAR WARS exhibit. It goes on till August 24 and I would have to say that it is definitely for any die hard star wars fan. Not quite as good as I expected but worth it. 
Millennium Falcon Miniature... used for only one scene... The scene when it's hiding on the back of a star destroyer.

Han Solo and Chewbaka costumes. 


storm trooper costume along side clone trooper model


R2-D2


Darth Vader's Helmet... from the inside!!!

Princess Leia's ship in the FIRST star wars movie.



and in the cockpit... a pin up... Zac and I had to take a second look. We were probably the only people sitting by the that ship for so long.... then when we realized it was a pinup, I started telling people to look in there and I was using my flash to light it up. 


CLOSE UP!

It was a blast. 

1 comment: