Thursday, June 19, 2008

India

Some people have been hounding me to get my India trip on my blog. So here's my FIRST shot at it...

For 2008's Spring break, a group of students and teachers traveled to India for a program called Design Perspectives in Northern India. There were 14 student and 2 teachers, along with tour guides and bus drivers. We signed up for the "class" early on in the semester. It was to be a sort of Study Abroad thing. We were required to keep a journal while we were there and had to fill at least 5 pages per day with anything we wanted. I chose to write quite a bit about what were where doing and how i was feeling towards each even, along with drawing pictures of things I saw a long the way. We met some really cool people and had some VERY awesome adventures. 

I'll get into more of that in a later post. 

Here's a link to some of the pictures that people in our group took... I'll be adding mine soon.

1 comment:

  1. You should post a link to the collective India flickr group. Though Derek and I are the only ones to have submitted anything so far...

    ReplyDelete