Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up to date.

Florida trip ended... some pics are up on facebook. (facebook.com/thatanimationguy). Friend me to see the pics if you can't.

As of late. I've been a bit under the weather. The week I've been back home has been pretty good. I went snowboarding with my college roommate Derek Olson. We hang out at Zac and Ashley's place and got sushi with gretchen.

Two days ago I started a project for my cousin's son Daniel. Chevis, Dan and I were talking about commissioning me to make some characters in frames for Daniel's wall. I took the initiative and decided to go STAR WARS. Good thing too since his birthday cake was R2-D2:
Made by my aunt, his grandma, Janice! So awesome... as was the cake. And it was one of the best cakes I've had in a long time.

Back to the presents. Gretchen decided to get Daniel a pillow case, a STAR WARS pillow case. Very cool. The project I started was an illustration of one of my favorite STAR WARS characters... BOBA FETT!

It started out as Boba Fett AND Darth Vader. But time ran thin so Vader will have to make an appearance at a later date... and he will.

This is how it turned out.

This is how I presented it to him.
Framed in black. I actually REALLY love how it turned out.

His party was a blast. I really love going to Chevis and Dan's house for family events. So much fun. And their house is awesome.

Antonio and Kathy (Dan's parents) are in town for a few days so they were there as well. Some of the coolest people you'll ever meet.

Now for the REALLY current stuffs... I'm going to California. San Francisco to be exact. Will miss the big Vikings game but will be back for the next one. *wink*

Now off to packing before this NyQuil kicks in and I get knocked out.
Keep reading for more updates. They WILL come from CA, I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment