Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Move

My apologies once again for the late night updates. But tis the only free time I find whilst I'm here.

Today we moved hotels. Woke up, had breakfast at a little place across the street called Nick's. After breakfast we crossed yet another street to browse an antique shop. I ended up purchasing a Beatles: Yellow Submarine book. The graphics in it are pretty awesome.


After the Antique shop we ended up checking out the beach near the hotel. The waves were pretty insane, as they've been all trip so far. So much rain that it's been flooding in parts of California.

The cars got a bit waved on as well.

Hell, even I got a little too close and ended up splashed. You can't really tell, but the back of my left leg is actually completely wet in this picture.

After the waves we ended up heading into San Francisco to the new hotel. The Marriott. It's not bad, pretty fancy but the downside is that you have to pay for EVERYTHING and it's all extra... Over night valet parking, internet in your room, all extra. :/

Well at least the view is pretty nuts.

Once we were checked in we drove to pier 39 to pick up a couple of my mom's co-workers and then went to the Golden Gate Bridge.




And now it's another day, awaiting another post...

No comments:

Post a Comment