Monday, January 18, 2010

Morning pics

Got up this morning and really got a first hand look at what the view is like here... it's amazing. Too bad it's so rainy.

Sorry if these pictures don't look that impressive to you. They were taken on my iPhone and don't really do the real scenery justice, but you get an idea.

This is just off our little balcony. if you REALLY look down, you can see the pool area. Straight out is an amazing view of the North Pacific Ocean. The waves have to be upwards of 15+ feet high.

Just outside our room door, there is a window with a nice view of the hills. to the left there is a bike path that breaks my heart because I didn't bring my bike (not that I would have gotten it on the plane).

There was one more set of pictures that didn't mend together very well so I'll just post one of them.

Kind of a back area with all sort of rock fixtures that just make you think you'll probably die if you go surfing out there. Still awesome tho.

OH, look who just walked in...

Wet Joe. He thought he'd go check out the area and the waves breaking over the wall. He actually went down to a point in the first image I posted. almost the dead center of the photo. you can see a little walk area.

Well, time for breakfast.

more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment