Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tuesday = Friday

Today is/was Tuesday. I was originally supposed to work Monday through Wednesday this week but something is going on at my work so we will work Mon. and Tues. this week and Mon. through Wed. next week.

This is fine with me since the new Family Guy Star Wars DVD (Something, Something, Something, Dark Side) just came out today and I went to Zac's house straight from work to enjoy it.

Zac, Ashley, there dog Louie and I watched the first Family Guy Star Wars DVD (Blue Harvest) followed by S.S.S.D.S. We had a blast. Not only did we watch these two movies but we also sat around and drew pictures on my 22" monitor with my wacom tablet.

Zac's brother Joe showed up a little later, as did our friend Griffin. We all watched Star Wars Family Guy and played with the tablet until it was getting late and Zac and Ashley had to go to bed. They are getting up at 4am tomorrow to go to Texas for Christmas.

Since my weekend started a little early this week, I think I'll spend tomorrow trying to go see Avatar again. If anyone who reads this is interested in seeing it with me, shoot me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment