Monday, December 21, 2009

CRUNCH!

On my way home. Almost there. 6:12pm. I'm turning off of 81 onto West Broadway. There's a car in the right turn lane so I decide to go to the left, in hopes of maybe passing them on the inside of the turn. My blinkers on. Waiting for the green. Cars going through the intersection. Light turns yellow, cars still going through the intersection. Light turns red, Final car taking a left goes into the intersection to turn, 2 asian girls in a honda think they can make it thru the red, but they weren't looking and CRUNCH! Right into the front bumper of the car trying to turn after the light changed.

Sucks for both parties... so what did Jared do? I mean, I had a FRONT ROW seat to this entertaining event...

Jared takes a hard left, around the accident, and goes home. Thinking to himself, "Wish people would pay attention these days."

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment