Thursday, December 10, 2009

Photographer

Sorry I haven't been updating this blog too often. I have, however, been posting at the Winged Yeti blog.

Today, right out of bed, I threw on some long undies and a layer of clothing, headed outside, and shoveled the hell out of our driveway. Tuckered myself out pretty good. But I still had enough energy to go out and take pictures.

Tonight I did some photography for a retirement party. Gretchen's mom, Bonnie, asked me to take some photos at the dinner they were having for a coworker who was retiring.

After I got home I was invited to play some on line video games with a few friends, which is probably another reason why I haven't been posing too much on my blog. But during my game playing, my uncle, Tom Hanson, called me and asked if I was up for a bike ride... he was kidding. But then he asked what I have planned for tomorrow. I was thinking, "WOW, it's cold outside but I could probably go for a ride"... but then he asked if I wanted to go pheasant hunting tomorrow at 5:30am... I don't think I'll be able to do that... I mean, look at what time I'm posting this... 12:30am... 5 hours of sleep is not going to be enough for me. Which sucks because I really do want to go hunting. :(

Anyway, off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment