Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Room's done

Finally got around to changing up my room layout. If you look in earlier posts, You'll see how it was and how I planned it. And it actually turned out just as I'd planned.

The Gretch-Monster came over and demanded that we do the room last night so we did and, after working on things from 9pm to 2am, it's done. It didn't help that the Victoria Secret fashion show was on either.

Looking at my room now, I'm pretty stoked that it is the way it is. I even took a series of photos and turned them into a panorama for your enjoyment.

So Enjoy -
(It's a pretty big file... about 1.8 mb or so. You should be able to click and enlarge it.)

3 comments:

  1. haven't been able to enlarge any of the images in your recent posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will see wtf is wrong with blogger... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk what it is, I just uploaded a png instead of jpeg and it's still not working...

    ReplyDelete