Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Morning

So I'm bummed that I didn't get to go hunting with Tom. But on a lighter note. I received a phone call from a gentleman I met at a networking party at Robot Love. His name is Michael. He's working on an animation web series.

You can see the older episodes HERE.

Looks like I start Monday. 9am to 5pm. Forty hours Next week and then another 40 spread between the following two weeks. It's going to be fun. I'll technically be an Animator's Assistant. So learning the tricks of the trade from these guy will be a great experience for me.

On an unrelated note, I was informed about this new app for the iPhone (and probably iPod Touch). It records your voice and turns it into text. And it works REALLY well! Once it is text, it copies it for you and you can paste it into an eMail or text message or anything you want.
Here's a video of it!


Sorry if the video is backwards :/
but still... Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment