Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day three of the job

Third day of work and I'm already getting tired before 10:00pm... something is wrong with me. Who knew that sitting in a chair and animating on the computer could take so much out of you? Well, only one way to learn I guess.

But so far so good. Not sure on how secretive this place is with their animation so I won't post any shot's I've completed. But I have to say, once it's cleaned up in After Effects, The animations look pretty good.

The episode we're working on should air on the Larry Lipton Site mid January. Hope that's enough info for now.

Don't forget to keep an eye on the Winged Yeti Blog and Site. The site is getting Zero work on it right now because of the time spend on this job, but the blog gets a few new images now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment