Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Movies

Here's a few movies I've seen recently that I should have seen a LONG time ago. Most are first time views but some are movies I have seen before. Check em out. 

Flatliners - very good. must see. 
Four Brothers - very good. check it out if you like marky mark
Sex Drive - decent. 
I Heart Huckabees - pretty good. 
The Life Aquatic with steve Zissou - I'm going to have to purchase this one. It's AMAZING. 
Darjeeling Limited - another must purchase for me. 
Get smart - funny if you like Steve Carell.
Eagle Eye - pretty good. definitely see it. 
Conan the Barbarian - Very cool. Must see. Loved it. 
Conan the Destroyer - Not good. very lame in comparison to the first. 
Tron - OMFG! must see.... A-f*cking-MAZING!!!
Star Trek: Generations - MUST SEE for star trek fans.
Star Trek: First Contact - MUST SEE for star trek fans.
Star Trek: Nemesis - MUST SEE for star trek fans. 
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: season 1 volume 1 - Loved it. must see for star wars fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment