Wednesday, April 22, 2009

busted ass elbow

I finally went and bought a softball glove and some balls today... I guess Michael, James and I decided we're going to try to get together a boy/girl softball team... (michael and james are my neighbors) SO we've been throwing the ball around the last couple days and POW... there goes my elbow. I have NO idea what happened or why this happened... just regular throwing the ball and BOOM, no more elbow. I take some pain pills and it goes away until the next day when we start throwing again... the obvious method would be to not play softball.... but where's the fun in that? 

So I'm open for suggestions from anyone who reads this... shoot me an email or leave a comment... I WOULD like to know who actually reads my blog anyway...

sincerely 
elbow wrapped with ice

3 comments: