Friday, August 15, 2008

Rocking out and some shorts



Tonight was my advanced screening of the movie being released next Wed. The Rocker. I must say, it was way better than I thought it was going to be. After being on a roller-coaster of how good I thought the movie would be, then how bad I thought it would be, it ended up being great. I saw it with Dan, Janice, and Marietta. We all loved it. We even got free shirts while we were lined up to get into the theater. 

After that movie we headed over to the Cine-Fest. A short film festival. It was very interesting, not quite what we expected, but interesting. I believe all of the movie creators were from Minnesota, which was pretty cool, but also made a few of them lack in one way or another... I don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment