Monday, August 11, 2008

Pineapple Express to Hilarity


Today I went to see Pineapple Express with my long time friend Mike. I think I may have hyped this movie up a little too much because I was expecting Platinum and only got Gold. The movie was HILARIOUS, don't get me wrong. I just thought it would be a little more... i don't know... BETTER.

There were a few factors that may have been throwing me off though... Usually I don't take text messages while I'm in a movie... but I was expecting some this time around and they game during some of the coolest action scenes. :(  

Also, and I'm usually pretty good about this, toward the end, I had to PEE.... SO F*CKING BAD!
I mean I was about to pee in my drink cup, it was so bad. That may have taken away from the ending. I really wouldn't mind seeing the movie again and I hope that I will soon. 
I think the reason I had to pee so bad was because all of the laughter. 

Overall the movie was funny, very unbelievable, but funny. About as funny as I hoped it would be but just not quite as good...
I'd say see it if you though it looked at all interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment