Thursday, August 14, 2008

new comics and finished trap shooting

Today was started off by going to a comic store with dan and picking up a new comic at about 10...  at noon we went to another comic place and picked up a few more comics... I ended up with 2 variant covers, which basically mean that they are more rare than other covers. This was great fun... 

dan and I played games until his son woke up and then I left to go trapshooting. 

at the trap, my dad and I finished off the last few spaces in our trap... which means we shot ahead about 2 weeks so that we are done and finished up the season. Overall our shooting wasn't too bad. I think I shot a 21 when I first shot with my dad and Chelsey (my cousin) while they both got 22. The next round I think they both got 19 and I got 23.... then we finished it off with my dad and I tying. Today was the first time this season that my dad beat me and that we tied. It was also the first season that my dad was on our league team. I'll have to watch myself next season so that he won't ALWAYS beat me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment