Thursday, September 18, 2008

so i lied

So I lied... my friend Dan asked if we should take another week for our animations, so I agreed. 
Therefore, another week it shall be. 

HERE is a half assed attempt to tell you all about what has happened since my last post.... here goes.....

*Sold the rest of the comics on ebay. good stuff. made some money... now just waiting for people to leave me feedback so that I can get the money into my account. 

*Dunny Series 5 came out. I ended up buying a case and when I got home I looked through the boxes again and found a golden ticket. Golden Ticket has a number on that back that is redeemable for one of 600 Huck Gee 3" dunnys. 

*Went to see "Burn After Reading". Wasn't as good as I was hoping for. Funny at parts but not AS funny as I wanted. 

*Found some video games on craigslist.com. Ended up picking up Rock Band, Halo 3, and Grand Theft Auto 4 from the guy. He works at a Sprint store near the Mall of America so we (gretchen, michael, and michael's girlfriend lauren) had to meet him there. Then we went out to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Minneapolis. 

*Been riding bike for the last few days. Went 20 miles on monday, nothing on Tuesday, 30 on Wed., nothing on Thursday (continued below), and I hope to do 40 tomorrow which will be Friday. we'll see if it happens.

*CONTINUED from above. TODAY, THURSDAY, woke up and went garage saleing with Michael. Probably going to the Robot Love Trading party tonight to see if I can get rid of any of my older dunnys. Probably won't happen. But we'll see. 

I hope you enjoyed that. If I remember anything that I may have left out I will post it later on. 

And now, back to your normal updating from me. 
video and site should be up soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment