Sunday, September 7, 2008

Peddled my ass off

Yesterday I went for a bike ride with my uncle Tom. We rode for about two and a half hours or so and went 30.5 miles round trip. The first 20 or so miles was very fun, as was the trip overall, but around mile 20 or so we hit some insane hills, not to mention it started raining.... poring... bone chilling COLD. I can't remember the last time I was so cold. I can't remember the last time I was so tired. I can't remember the last time I was SO hungry... 

After a hot shower, Gretchen, my cousin Chevis, her husband Dan and I went to Ichiban's in downtown Minneapolis. ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI. As soon as we got seated we started grabbing all sorts sushi off of little boats that float around the sushi bar. It was so cool. I've been there probably three or four times now and I've never been disappointed. I'm glad Chevis and Dan liked it as much as Gretchen and I do. We actually have a date to go back there next time Dan's friend and former coworker, Chris, comes to town. 

No comments:

Post a Comment