Monday, September 1, 2008

website... and HEROES

Lately I've been working on my website.... like I said I've been doing for a long time. But now I've moved passed the "planning" stage, and I've moved to the "getting it on paper" and "putting it on the computer" stages. We can expect to see the site up sometime this week... I'm not promising that it will be completed when it goes up, but it will be up. 

IN OTHER NEWS...
I just started watching the new show "HEROES", and I must say I greatly enjoy it. I know that things I say involving reviews need to be taken with a grain of salt sometimes, but if you like anything "superhero-ish" you'll probably like this. I was skeptical at first but it really turned out to be something that I wasn't expecting. It was actually better. Each episode just gets deeper and deeper and the story just gets better and better. There are actually quite a few well know actors and actresses in this show... not the kind who's names I know off the top of my head, but I could name the movies that they've been in. 
As of right now, I'm only 6 episodes into the first season. But I can tell that this is one I'm going to have to keep up with. Probably just as regularly as The Office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment