Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Biking

Today I went for a bike ride up to Minneapolis. Ended up going to Robot Love where my trip. read 16 miles. I then tried taking another route home and ended up going a very long other way. Once I got closer to home I called Michael and asked if he would be interested in joining me for lunch at a little pizza joint called Davanni's. Very, very good place. Hot hoagies, Pizza, cheese bread.... can life get better? I submit that IT CAN NOT!

After lunch I was on the fence about getting a ride home from Michael, I finally decided I would ride my bike the rest of the way home, but when I got outside I noticed the sky turning very dark. SO I ended up getting a ride.... at least I went about 33 miles today. 
longest yet...  :D

After a shower and change of clothes I ended up going to the comic store and picking up a few back issues and a mystery box. It only cast $5 and it contained at least 100 comics, closer to 125, AND Dan wanted to split them with me so we only paid $2.50 a piece.... but he ended up making me take them all... there were just some HORRIBLE comics in there. but still....

Chevis and Dan invited Gretchen and I over for a sort of birthday dinner for me, since my birthday is in 2 days. We ordered out for sushi from Mt. Fuji. It was SO good. I really can't explain how good it was to have a tiger roll. I have really been missing them. We also ordered a rainbow roll, 2 Philadelphia rolls, a California roll, and a Deep Impact roll (which was shrimp tempura inside and spicy tuna outside)... That was probably one of the best sushi dinners EVER. 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE AWESOME NIGHT!!!!!

After dinner Chevis made brownies while Dan and I talked comics for a while... a sort of foreign language to the lady folk. Just before the brownies were done we began playing board games. We started with "men are from mars and women are from venus" Dan and I won that one. The next game we played was some weird one that involved each player to wire what they thought the definition to a word was, or a movie title to a description of the movie. That was pretty fun as well. GAWD we had a good time. 

Now it's off to bed so I can get up early, go to breakfast, work on my site and/or video, and get into all sorts of new mischief.

p.s. - my mom just got home from a business trip to Missouri. Didn't get to talk to her tonight, she was already asleep when I got home. Tomorrow it will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment