Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Movies and a Dog


Last week I saw "Predators" with Michael and midnight. I hadn't seen the first two in their entirety before this one so I made it a point to watch them within the days after. And as far as I can tell, this one was probably my favorite. It introduced a concept that the rest of the predator movies only toyed with, and that concept was that the predators have been doing this for a LONG LONG time.

I have seen Aliens vs Predators but not the second one. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to the sequel, even though it's been out for quite some time now.

But as far as "Predators" goes, the reason this one was probably my favorite is because it was set on a planet/reserve where they release different species to hunt. Really pulled the whole idea of a Predator together I thought.

I'd give it a 4/5... go see it.




NEXT I went and saw Disney's "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" last night with Michael and my mom at midnight. This movie was pretty good, aside from the usual disney silly stuff they throw in here and there. I actually thought it did a great job of setting itself apart from Harry Potter. This had much more to do with Merlin and the "traditional" magicians... I guess you could call that traditional... i don't know.

But anyway, it was still a good movie. I thought it would be a bit more "epic" near the ending but still good.

another 4/5... don't miss it... as long as you remember it's disney and that this movie stemmed from the Fantasia short about Mickey and the magical hat with the mops.



And Finally, the dog. Last week my friend/old roommate, Zac, called me up and asked if I could do him a solid and dogsit for them while they're in Canada. I, of course, excepted and am now keeping an eye on this hell hound.


Just kidding. This dog has been nothing but perfect ever since he got him my car. The whole ride back from 35w he was sitting/laying in my passenger seat, watching the road and catching some Z's. He's actually doing a really good job of staying put and not barking every time I leave the room.

For some reason I thought there would be more work than thi..... omg... I'm not kidding you... He just farted... Silent but deadly... WOW LOUIE... wow.

I'll be sure to keep you posted of all the crazy shenanigans I get into with this Louie this week. Will probably go over to Zac and Ashley's place tomorrow. They originally asked if I would like to stay there and watch the dog. Which I wouldn't mind doing... But there's this HUGE fuggin computer in my room that likes it when I stay here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment