Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hard Days and Nights.

Monday and Tuesday I spent with cousin Chevis and her awesome Family. Her husband, Dan, and I finished ripping up and hauling away their driveway.


Day one, we packed up the first half of the driveway that Dan already tore apart. The second day we broke up the second half and hauled it all away. We brought it to a recycling center type place for concrete. We were told that we had to pay per metric ton but the lady, when we got there, kind laughed at us as we told her we drove the Tahoe over there. She said go ahead and just unload it as we wanted. Pretty awesome.


Yesterday, Wednesday, I was home for my dad's NEW LAWNMOWER to be delivered.

It's a Toro with a 360 degree turn radius. Pretty awesome as well.


And Finally, production is officially under way for my next 5 second project. The topic, "CMYK".

Here's a rough still.

I'll post the finished product by monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment