Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inception

Not much I can say about this movie other than it was amazing. I loved it. I heard a review that said it was a cross between the matrix and some other movie... and it was exactly that. Just as awesome as the first matrix movie.

Probably one of the better movies I've seen this year. I hated myself for having to leave near the end for a bathroom break. But I don't think I missed too much so that's a plus. I'd like to go see it again for sure.

definitely have to give it a 5/5. Worth every penny.

My parents came and picked me up from Zac's House and we went to the mall of america and tried to get the DBOX seats... but they were sold out... It was only later that I realized that the DBOX seats are just four or so rows in the back of the theater that have seats that move... Kinda lame... but the one person we talked to said that it was cool and worth the extra money.... the extra $8. :/

But the movie is a definite MUST SEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment