Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wolfman

First movie I've seen in a while... at least my version of a while. I didn't quite know what to expect from this one, having not seen the old Wolfman movies.


I saw it with my cousin Jessica and my grandma Connie. Had a good time. We went out to lunch and then saw Wolfman.

The movie was, I guess, better than I thought it would be. I thought it would be good but was still skeptical because I have had no knowledge of the subject matter other than different werewolf movies. I'm really glad that they didn't do the whole thing computer generated. I think that just about anything in movies needs to be done with a mixture of the two; Makeup department and Graphics Department. One of the main reasons I don't like the Newer Star Wars movies is because there wasn't a REAL clone trooper in the whole damn thing... ALL CG :(

But this movie was pretty good, and entertaining. Jessica, my grandma and I all liked it. I'm definitely a fan of the way the set the tone of the movie. It was composed of a somewhat grungy style, not unlike the Matrix with it's all green tint, or Gladiator with it's all yellow tint. I didn't feel this movie had any certain color tint, which is the way it should be. Otherwise you remember the movie being ALL GREEN (Matrix) or all yellow (Gladiator).

The movie really lived up to it's expectations. I wasn't let down by the graphics (too much) or the story and acting.

I'd say that it's a must see. For fans and people who just want to see a pretty good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment