Friday, February 5, 2010

Look what I got!

I met a new friend threw Craigslist.com and he sold me some very awesome star wars figures at an amazing price.
left to right: Hoth Han, Obiwan, Ton Ton (ton ton rider is next to him), Luke, R2-D2, C-3PO, Emperor, BOBA FETT!!, Darth Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Sand Person...

Also a Boba Fett Pez dispenser, a slave one and a speeder (both in crap condition so he gave them to me for free) and a Boba Fett Mighty Mug (Been looking for one of those for a while now).



The guy's name is Andrew, I met his really nice family and he showed me his star wars SHRINE. Super Cool. We talked star wars for over an hour I think, then we looked at some of his star wars books. We talked art and photography for a bit and then I begun my journey home.

If anyone is in need of anything star wars, this would be the guy to go to.

Thanks Andrew!

2 comments:

  1. sweet haul dude, they look in excellent condition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed they are in pretty awesome condition. Now I just need some weapons to go with them.... too bad those are the hardest things to find :/

    ReplyDelete