Wednesday, February 10, 2010

what... a... night...

First off I wake up at 8:30 in the AM and I get to work at 10 in the AM...

After working for 10 hours on one 30 minute break (my choice) I figure I'll leave a little early and try to make it to the comic shop before they close... so I leave...

Get out to my car, and it's not there...

Towed... I'm already on the phone with Gretchen so I tell her and she volunteers to come pick me up.... so she does, but not before stopping off at my house and getting some of my car papers and info. She picks me up and we're at the lot and in a LONG line by 9:20pm or so. Another hour goes by before I even get into the fish house like thing they have constructed outside the entrance of the building....

lots of time goes by and I don't even get to the desk before 12:30am.

I didn't get out of the lot until 1:15am.

And now that I'm home, I have just enough time... TO DO NOTHING!
cept watch heroes and go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment