Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whip it GOOD


Tonight, Gretchen and I went to see Drew Barrymore's movie, "Whip It". This was her first time Directing a full length feature film and I must say that she didn't do THAT bad. She's definitely not my favorite director but she's not the worst.

The cast was a pretty good mesh of characters. Ellen Page was good, Drew Barrymore was okay... Kristen Wiig was good, as she usually is. Jimmy Fallon wasn't bad, but the star of the film, for me, was Andrew Wilson, the oldest of the three Wilson brothers, also including Owen and Luke.

*side note* - safari crashed (safari fail) Blogger saved a draft of this (blogger WIN)!

Anyway, the movie was good. It got four out of four stars so I was expecting a lot. And, in my opinion, it delivered. I would recommend it.

but if you can only go see one move... see Zombieland.

No comments:

Post a Comment