Saturday, October 17, 2009

Star Wars Garage Sale... WIN

Found a Star Wars garage sale on craigslist.com not too far from my house. Had to go and check it out. After taking a few wrong turns and calling Gretchen for help, I finally found it. I got there at about 9:45am... they opened at 9am... I left at about 8:40am.... like I said, I got lost.

But once I got there, there was loads of Star Wars things to go round. As I walked in I felt a bit let down because there's didn't appear to be too much. But when I got in there, saw the 3 or so tables full of stuff above and below, I went ape shit.

Star Wars book, Star Wars figures, Star Wars original records, Star Wars collectables... it was awesome.

Here's a pic of all the stuff I bought... I kinda wish I would have bought more, but I'm glad that I was able to show a little bit of restraint.


I know what you're thinking... and yes, those are blueprints to the Slave 1, X-Wing, and Rebel Snowspeeder. AND YES, that's a star wars bed sheet... for children...

and a stormtrooper pez dispenser...

No comments:

Post a Comment