Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

The night before Halloween we went to Matt and Laura's house for their Halloween party. Played a little beer pong and some Rock Band. Good stuff. I am a bit out of practice for Rock Band but my beer pong skills were up there.

I ended up talking gretchen into being Princess Bubblegum from Adventure time, to match my Finn costume.

Kari and Zach were the Green Monkeys from an old game show called "Legend of the Hidden Temple" from Nickelodeon. Good stuff. We all made our costumes ourselves.

This is what we were shooting for.
Finn the Human and Jake the Dog up front. Princess Bubblegum in the back left with Lady Rainicorn. And the Ice King in the back right, He's what I based one of my pumpkins on this year.

And that ends the group shots, we only took one.
Here's more of my costume, I wanted to take a bunch, just in case.

It was AMAZING! My grandma helped me make it. She did a lot of the harder sewing parts.

I actually did the majority of the backpack. Pretty much a circle pillow with handles.

I got my shirt from the ghetto store near my house, 7 Mile, and I got my shorts from Fleet Farm. Michael was giving me hell about the shorts, saying that they were the kind that his grandpa wears.

I made a little "Jake the Dog" out of clay.

Sup Jake?


*POOT*

And here's my compilation shot that I sent to their website.

Tonight we got around 30 trick or treaters. About average. I ran up to Robot Love tonight for the Halloween party. Checked out the awesome prints and a really cool animation flash thing they had projected on the wall. Fun stuff.

ALSO today I went on a COLD ASS ride with Tom. 48.67 miles. We stopped at the breadsmith for a snack... SO GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment