Sunday, October 24, 2010

2010 Pumpkin Carving

This morning we went to breakfast at Key's with Tammy and Dean. By "we" I mean my dad and I. Tammy brought about six dozen chocolate chip cookies and an awesome pecan pie for my dad for his birthday last week.

Pretty sweet.

After that, I picked up Gretchen and we headed to my Grandpa and Grandma Reins' house for pumpkin carving.

This is my first pumpkin. A fat yeti. I carved it into the biggest pumpkin this year. I believe it was around 70 lbs.

My second was of the ice king, from Adventure Time.


It worked out pretty good i think.

Here's Gretchen's Haunted House Pumpkin.

Lori's Pumpkin she carved for Haley.


Kyle's iH pumpkin... something to do with a new tractor he got...

kate's Frankenstein's Monster pumpkin.


Kerri and Braxton's Viking pumpkin.


Kerri's Pumpkin eating another pumpkin.


Here's all of them together.

Braxton with all of the pumpkins.

We all had a great time. I can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment