Friday, August 13, 2010

This Week and Last

So Holly and Everest were here. Chevis, Dan, Gretchen and I joined Holly and Janice at Janice and Tom's place for a game night. That was pretty awesome.

I went for a bike ride on one of the hottest days with my friends in Minneapolis. 9.26 miles.

I went on another Bike Ride with Tom the day after. Another AMAZINGLY hot day. Ended up biking around Lake Minnetonka. 61.12 miles.

Here's some pics.
This is where Tom and I stopped for a dip. I went up to my knees and left my biking shorts on... Tom dipped completely in, he wore his speedos under his shorts.... But those didn't get wet.

It was so hot that day that we stopped for cold beverages twice... and two bathroom breaks... each... and not the quick ones :O

It was so hot that day, we decided to rinse off a bit under a shower by a beach... but it was hot water... didn't help.
Headed back home and came across this shower... it was ice cold and VERY refreshing.

My gloves left some interesting dotted tan lines on my hands, as they always do.

Finally got around to picking corn from my garden... BEST CORN I'VE EVER HAD!

Barbara and Jessica are helping my grandma with her Garage sale... I guess I'm helping as well. And you could even say Tim is helping... to an extent.

I brought a couple old boxes of toys from her garage to my car and found this...
It was a hot one yesterday.
It was a hot one TODAY. At least we're getting some rain now, so that should help, I hope.

1 comment: