Thursday, August 26, 2010

Coon Rapids Crash

Today I went for a ride... less than half way in, 8.5 or so miles, I started crossing the Coon Rapids Dam and BOOM... crash...

I was Crossing the dam, a kid was on the wrong side of the path. I was all the way up against the right side/railing. The far left side was filled with people. I started Ringing my bell and he's not doing anything. I decide to go around him on the left and last minute, he looks up and BOOM... crash-tastic. My rim is all fucked up now and I have a scrape on my knee, bump on my elbow and a bruise on my shoulder... Other than that I'm good... and the kid was fine too. No injuries and his little bike was still functioning.

Here's my Tire.
Totally jacked.

My shoulder...

My elbow.
Not too much...

and my knee.
A little blood but still works.

To the fair tomorrow... YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment