Saturday, March 20, 2010

To the Loyal Subjects

Sorry I've been neglecting my posts. As the previous post stated... That game is ruling my life. And it didn't help that two more friends got it yesterday.

But in other news, I've been working... Working, working, working. Haven't had TOO much time to create anything of my own as of late. I've only been working.

Now that I think of it, a friend of mine, Dan Jenson, did this drawing and hasn't posted it anywhere... I've started Illustrating it but haven't got too far yet.



I also started a green ribbon patch/design for on gretchen's motorcycle jacket... I think i'll get it on mine as well once I finish it.
It's not done yet but when it is it will have Chelsey's name on it.

ALSO, I'm getting pretty excited to meet a new member of the Peso party. Little GIRL Peso... They won't divulge the name they've chosen for her yet. But We'll all know it in about a week or so. SO EXCITED!!!

oh yeah, by the way, I saw that movie, "She's out of my league" with Gretchen and my mom. Seemed like they were trying really hard to entertain the guys who got dragged there by their girlfriends. Pretty funny is some spots, but overall, not great.

I'm really looking forward to "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Clash of the Titans".

That's it for now. Hopefully more later today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment