Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween as "The Legend Of NEIL"

This Halloween I dressed up as Neil from "The Legend Of Neil" video web series. You can view the videos HERE. I recommend them to people who have a little bit of a background with the video game "Legend Of Zelda".

Anyway, after hours in Zac's dad's wood shop, and HOURS at my grandparents house... I ended up with THE BEST costume I could have wished for. Big Thanks to Zac, for helping me cut all the pieces for the weapons, Ashley and Gretchen, for waiting for us to finish the pieces, and my Grandma Reins for doing all the sewing and layout of the main costume.

THANKS TO ALL...

now for the photos.

Here's my dad playing with my NEWLY painted weapons.


My first REAL picture of the full costume, Thanks Mom!

Here's Gretchen as a fairy and me as Neil.... notice the heart pieces on the arm...



This pose is kind of an inside joke for anyone who has watched the videos. They ARE great, and again, you can watch them HERE.

Special thanks again to Zac and my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment