Saturday, November 28, 2009

Biking and Toys

Today was another bike ride with my uncle Tom Hanson. We biked to Shorewood near Minnetonka, to my cousin's house (Chevis, Dan, Daniel and to be determined ). After hanging out with them for a bit we decided to head back home.

At the end of the entire ride, my computer read 50.08 miles for todays ride. It was pretty good. And I'm actually getting used to riding right around 50 miles now. When I first went for a ride with Tom, 30 miles and I was beat. After the first ride, 40 miles and I was beat. we went 45 the second and it was getting a bit cold for me but I felt I could go farther. The next, 58 miles and I was getting pretty beat around the 50 mile mark.

NOW, 50 miles and I could probably STILL rock and roll. I usually bring a bar or something to eat about 30 miles in, and that probably helps. But I'm thinking I'm about ready to go for a 50 or so mile bike ride with nothing but breakfast under my belt.

ALSO, I stopped by Robot Love today and picked up a couple of things I've been looking forward to.

Teddy Trooper "Le Mans" by Flying Fortress:



and Dragon Boy by Sam Flores

Both amazing pieces and I've been waiting a while for.

No comments:

Post a Comment