Tuesday, July 7, 2009

yet another day of fishing

Gretchen, Jessica and I went fishing today and had quite a bit of success... although we didn't keep any. I find it always hardest to keep that first one... after that first one is on the stringer, there's no problem putting more on there. I just always think, "what if I only catch this one and no more that are worth keeping?" Then I have to put that one back or something and it's already been DRAMA-FYED by me putting it on a stringer.... UGH... today I wouldn't have had that problem.

First CRAPPIE of the day... I believe the first fish was a Sunny... maybe this was the first... I forget.

Gretchen's Biggest, and I believe first, Crappie of the day.

My biggest Crappie of the day.

A BIG perch... so I'm told (by Jessica).


A bigger Perch.

Sorry for no Jessica pics. She refused to pose for her first Crappie and wasn't using minnows for the majority of the day.... so she wasn't catching as much...

No comments:

Post a Comment