Saturday, July 25, 2009

Equipment WIN

Today I went for the first decent sized bicycle ride of the season with my Uncle Mitch. We Biked around Weaver Lake Park I believe. Great ride, lots of small hills and nothing TOO insane.

Before we went to Weaver Lake Park, we stopped at a little place called Trailhead, a bike shop. Before we EVEN left, Mitch was saying that I should wear one of the helmets he had. I declined and insisted that I would rather get one of my own so I can get used to that instead of someone else's. My aunt Lori mentioned that there's a place on the way and we decide to stop there and check it out...

Found a helmet that wasn't too expensive. A decent GIRO helmet if I must say so myself.

But that's not all I found.
I also ended up getting this cycling cap.... For those days when it's cold... or I just wanna look like a pro... on my old beater bike... :(


That was for fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment